The guidelines provide a summary of the potential for FWOS to impact upon Defence operations and training capability. They also explain the context for management of FWOS on Defence Estate and provide guidance on:
- defining problems with FWOS
- legal obligations for the management of FWOS on Defence estate
- developing Communications Plans required for the successful implementation of Management Plans for FWO
- preparing Management Plans for FWOS
- preparing Annual Action Plans for FWOS
- implementing, monitoring and reviewing Management Plans.
Environmental Management | Environmental Planning | Spatial Analysis & Mapping | Weeds, Feral and Overabundant Species