PROJECT DESIGN & ADMINISTRATION
Ecoscape has extensive experience in the management of project design & administration of the construction process ensuring the development of resilient public open spaces in Perth and acroos regional WA. The good management of any project is imperative to its successful completion. Following a concept design and detailed design phase a project enters an administration phase in which the built product is created. The landscape architect acts as an intermediary between the client and the landscape builder, with the overall role of ensuring a successful outcome in which the design integrity is maintained and the built product achieved on time and within the budget allocated. This process requires careful liaison between all parties involved to ensure the desired outcome is achieved.
Ecoscape offers a range of services in project design and administration including:
- preparation of tender documents including a drawing set, specifications and tendering requirements
- assistance and evaluation of the tenders received
- administer the contract during construction
- attend and conduct site inspections on a regular basis with the contractor
- assist the contractor and client during the construction phase
- witness any field tests and samples including commissioning of any installed equipment
- approve progress claims
- undertake dispute resolution as required.
Our team combines experience and expertise with proven capability and the ability to think laterally to provide innovative solutions. We pride ourselves in bringing projects in on budget and time. Ecoscape has extensive experience in the management of the construction process ensuring the development of resilient public open spaces. We maintain a good working relationship with both our clients and landscape contractors to ensure an innovative landscape is produced.
Project design and administration is an important part of all our projects.
Back to Landscape Architecture Main