Geographic Information Systems (GIS) provide the platform for our Spatial Planners to undertake an analysis of geospatial data for a wide variety of sectors such as; natural resource management, mining, development, infrastructure and energy. Our Spatial Planning team have a high level of technical ability and a keen eye for cartographic presentation resulting in map products that are easily discernible which are integral to the decision making process.
The spatial analysis and mapping our team undertake include:
- vegetation community and bushland condition mapping
- weed mapping and hot spot analysis to determine trends in weed cover and abundance
- wetland boundary mapping
- opportunities and constraints analysis
- viewshed or seen area and cross-section analysis
- vegetation connectivity analysis
- interpretation of aerial photography
- multi-criteria analysis
9 Stirling Highway
North Fremantle WA 6159
+61 8 9430 8955
Ecoscape offices are located in Walyalup on the northern banks of the Derbal Yerrigan, on the traditional lands of the Whadjuk people of the Noongar nation. We work on many lands throughout Australia and acknowledge the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, sea and community and pay our respects to their cultures, ancestors and Elders.