ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENTS
Environmental impact assessments ensure that the environmental impacts of a development proposal are fully considered before it is implemented. An environmental impact assessment determines the type and severity of an activity’s environmental impact and is a normal part of the regulatory approval process and good due diligence practice.Ecoscape has prepared and participated in environmental impact assessments since our establishment, and today EIAs are a routine part of any project review and statutory approval.
Ecoscape’s environmental impact assessment capabilities include:
- flora and vegetation assessment
- fauna and related habitat assessment
- site specific characteristics assessment (aspect and relationship to the surrounding area)
- formulation of environmental management plans
- liaison with relevant government authorities (Environmental Protection Authority, Department of Parks & Wildlife, Department of Environment Regulation, Commonwealth Department of Environment & Energy, Water Corporation, heritage & the arts, and other local government bodies)
- advice on other specialist scientific expertise that may be required
- documentation of the assessment in the format required by regulators which can be used as part of an environmental management plan.
Ecoscape takes a risk-based approach to assessments focussing on environmental risks and impacts that matter. Ecoscape’s intention is to improve the environmental quality of a project and increase its sustainability by considering environmental issues when preparing project proposals, examining the alternatives, highlighting the environmental effects of proposed projects and proposing appropriate mitigation measures.
- Environmental Protection Statement – Lots 19-21 Old Coast Rd, Lake Clifton – Beck Advisory
- Environmental Review – Lancelin South Coastal Village – Lancelin Land Co
- Environmental Assessment – Lot 333 Jandakot Road, Jandakot – Greg Rowe and Associates
- Environmental Assessment – Lot 1627 Ranford Road – Barber Real Estate
- Environmental Assessment – Lots 10 & 11 Lyon Road, Aubin Grove – E & G Developments
- Environmental Assessment – Lots 6, 7 & 8 Wolfe Rd & Lot 449 Taylor Rd, Forrestdale – Dykstra Planning
- Public Environmental Review – Defence Training Areas, Lancelin – Department of Defence
Back to Environmental Consulting Main